As we add features to our products we will continue to make these improvements available to our customers. Most of these upgrades involve the simple task of downloading an upgrade app (linked below) that, when run, upgrades the product’s firmware and/or the PC-based user interface software (e.g., Maestro).
From this page we provide the latest software versions. Customers are encouraged to upgrade to the current version; however, older versions are maintained in case they are required.
The new features of each version are detailed in the release notes linked below.
- NOTE: Carefully read the Software License. By downloading any files from Astrometric Instruments, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANY FILES.
- Registered customers will be notified by e-mail when a significant upgrade is available.
- Notification of new upgrades is announced on the Astrometric users group.
- Upgrades are down-loadable from this web page. There is no password necessary to download and install the upgrade however a Software License Code may be necessary to use the software.
- Customers who prefer software upgrades on "hard media" can simply contact us and request the upgrade on CD-ROM. Astrometric will only charge for the cost of materials, shipping and handling, typically less than $15 in the U.S. and Canada.