- 2X “Old HP1/SW” connections providing “in-line” installation between ATCS2-3 HP1 and SkyWalker.
- 2X “New HP/TCS” connections providing connection to optional Telescope Control System (TCS) devices (such as HP2).
- Com port for RS232 connection to Client software. Provides 12v source to power communications accessories available from Astrometric Instruments (e.g. RS422 connection extension, Ethernet connection, Bluetooth wireless connection).
- Power LED
- Status LED (indicates normal operation by slowly flashing)
Astrometric Instrument’s Universal Telescope Controller (UTC) including:
- ARM7DTMI 32-bit RISC microprocessor (66MHz)
- 4MB Flash memory
- 256kB SRAM with additional 1MB option
- Real-time clock/calendar chip with super-stable (±2 PPM, or ±1 minute/year, 0-40°C) temperature-compensated oscillator
- Standard RS232 serial connection
- N-drop Telescope Control System (TCS) expansion
- 1” long x 2.2” wide x 1.0” thick (130mm x 56mm x 25mm)
- 5 ounces (70 grams)
- 12v (11.0v to 14.2v allowed) at nominally 70mA (100mA worst case) provided from ATCS2-3 SkyWalker. Assumes no TCS accessories installed/operating.
- -20C to 50C ambient
- 5% - 95% relative humidity, non-condensing