Fully enclosed control module
- DomePro2-c is not a board level product. Electronics are packaged in a robust industrial metal enclosure which is sealed on all but the bottom panel and is impervious to dust and insects.
- CNC machined connector panels – accurately fits external connectors.
Drop-in low hassle installation
- All cables are connected through removable connectors. There are no cables/wires that need to be connected inside the sealed modules.
- Field installs and replacements are quick and easy. No active electronics are hard-wired to the dome.
Exclusive use of high-quality components
- Reliable industrial connectors and cables.
- Extended temperature operation.
Versatile PC-based user interface software: Maestro
- PC-access to all DomePro2 features, settings and diagnoses.
- Standards support: ASCOM and Bisque X2.
- Email/text notification for any fault condition (e.g., timeouts, weather unsafe, power fail, over-current, under-voltage, over-temp, failsafe shutter limits, etc.).
- Maestro can ping an IP address and provide network-drop/timeout dome closure.
- Protected access to all system settings.